Saturday, July 07, 2007

It is 56 degrees in Berkeley today. I am FREEZING. I definitely have southern California blood... b/c I am so cold! I brought t-shirts and short sleeved shirts... so now I think we're going to go buy me a jacket. Did I mention it's July?

Our first weekend in Berkeley. I forgot my makeup, along with other personal items that are, um, necessary for my daily life. It's like I'm completely absent -minded about the normal, daily stuff... b/c all our thoughts are going towards strategy and people and work and moving...

So here we are. We flew in last night and leave to head back to LA Sunday evening. Today we will go to Berkeley city Hall and the farmers market. Then we hope to check out this one bedroom house we are really really really praying we get to rent. Then we have meetings and dinner set up with some of the elders here. Crazy and exciting times....

Until later.

1 comment:

jill m said...

56 degrees? that's like heaven! oh, i cannot wait.