Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Frustration in Finishing

AHHHHHH. I am so frustrated and I can't help it. I know that life is trying to frustrate me... and it's working!

First of all, our car. Our one car. We took it to take the smog test so that Kevin can finally change the license plates to CA instead of KS... and it failed!! They said the check engine light wasn't working, so we took it to a mechanic. The mechanic charged us $400 to fix some small part and just as he was done, realized it's an electrical problem with the wiring. Kevin then took it to an electrician who said he wouldn't work on it b/c he's had this problem with Camry's before and replaced every part in the engine and it still wouldn't work. So now we have to take it to Toyota and pay $100 for them to run a diagnostic on our car. Then they might fix it. They might. $500 and two days later for a check engine light thats still not fixed. AHHHHHHHHHH.

Then, my interview that I was scheduled to have this Friday, and that I was SO excited about, emailed me last night and withdrew the position altogether. I had already bought the plane tickets and took an un-paid day for the interview!

Something is seriously working against us. HELP!

1 comment:

californiameaghan said...

probably because i am not ready for you guys to leave us yet. although if jeremy has his way...