Friday, September 29, 2006

Expected Release Date: Summer 2007

The latest fall fashion for the LA Knox Fam: NYC. This is Kevin's idea for the fall. The summer... was San Fran, but as the seasons change, so do our plans and I wanted to keep you all up to date with the latest. He's so excited he even bought a plane ticket for November, just after Thanksgiving, to check out the city, meet some church planters and go to a Mosaic conference. I have to admit... I'm still a fan of San Fran. But... we'll see where the Spirit leads.
"The wind blows whereve it pleases. You hear its sound, but you don't know where it is going or where it came from. So it is with everyone who is of the Spirit." John 3:8

2 comments:

lgraves said...

do you know how much i LOVE nyc? don't see myself living there, but i love the intrigue of the people, transportation, parks, recreation, etc. i've never been to san fransico, but i'd visit you there, too! oh, by the way, HELLO LOVE!

Marie said...

thanks for thinking of me nik. it's been pretty tough for me. nyc city sounds really cool, but i'd have to agree with you that san fran would be pretty cool.