Saturday, July 01, 2006

First Josh weekend






The first weekend with my brother in town... been busy but good. I've been stressed trying too hard to make sure he's enjoying his time here, and have accidentally made the time a little less enjoyable by my stress. I'm sure this will phase out as we get used to our new family addition.

The first thing we did was see the new Superman movie.... it was SO long. When did movies get so long? When I go to stand up at the end of a movie, my knees hurt from being bent in one position and my back hurts from straining to get comfortable. Am I just getting old... or are movies just too dang long sometimes??

Today we went surfing. My friend from work, Pierre, gave Josh and Kevin some pointers. The waves were rough so Josh has a few bruises on his arms and stomack from where the board hit him when he went thru some big waves. I didn't even try after watching KV and Josh... I'm fine chillin on the side. See pictures above.

No comments: