Tuesday, February 28, 2006

The Bus Stop

Okay... this post is a little late but I wanted to share anyways. To get home, I have to catch two buses... one near the front of our office and another in West Hollywood. On Friday, traffic was horrific, so my second bus was almost an hour late. So I sat at the West Hollywood bus stop for almost an hour and watched cars drive by, until the last five minutes before the bus fianlly came and I remembered I had my ipod and started listening to music and dancing :) Anyways, I wanted to repot the cars I saw as I sat. (reported numbers are estimations) 2-Ferraris, 4-Corvettes, 2-specialty old cars (i don't know what they were exactly), 5-lexus SUVs, WAY too many BMWs to count, (thats like the standard car here), 3-porshes (however you spell it), and 3 Boxster convertibles. (at least I'm pretty sure thats what they were). Crazy huh? I thought it was interesting.

2 comments:

niKnox said...

Oh... I forgot to add all the new mustangs... there were lots of those too!

kevin knox said...

it's like we live on another planet