Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Another car struggle

Okay so today as I was on my way to drop off Kevin at his brother's so that they could head out to San Francisco for an intersession course this week... our one remaining car, the Camry, starts smoking. We took it to a brake place we saw down the street and then I caught a bus to get to work while they checked it out. (Steve came and picked up Kevin from the brake place). I guess there is something wrong with our brakes.. a caliber (I think, I have no idea). Anyways, bottom line is... it's going to cost $500 to fix.

I can't help but feel my stomack sink a little. I hate money matters and here we go again. It just seems to be one thing after another for us out here. Maybe thats just life and I'll have to get used to it. Maybe I'll leave the country.

2 comments:

jill m said...

leave the country with me!

lgraves said...

can i come too?!