Friday, September 04, 2009

Even more construction...

Photos from the latest construction site visit... occupancy is still set for January but it looks like it is coming together quite quickly. I regret not being able to be there during completion - but know grad school is an opportunity I couldn't afford to wait on. Thankfully, my ex co-workers are pretty great about keeping me in the loop!

The waiting room... the ceiling grid is up and the panels about to be installed!


A view down on of the corridors. I put color changing LED lights in the soffits - right now the hospital is trying to decide how to use them. I really focused on the lighting fixtures in the design due to the fact that this space has no access to daylight at all (it's in the basement of the hospital like all xray departments typically are).


And the "special feature" aka. light display at the end of the corridor is ready to be set up!

No comments: