Friday, June 02, 2006

Nutella (so good)

I decided to meet with one of the principals of our company to discuss my current thoughts and explore what possible opportunities might be available for me here (since I decided to decline the two job offers of a few weeks ago.) I explained how I felt like I had been struggling to focus and how getting a better idea of what the summer looks like for me here might help me have a vision to focus on. So… in the next few weeks I will start working on a PATH (people assisting the homeless) housing project. I’m not quite sure what that entails but it sounds pretty interesting (and a good break from redlines and educational stuff).

I feel bad b/c I did all that complaining and then ended up staying here (for the time being). I don’t want to be one of those naggy women that complain all the time and do nothing about it. Yuck.

So we’ll see what the next few weeks bring. I just want to work hard and do something I can put my heart into (something I can care about).

That’s it for this Friday. Tonight we go to see that new X-men movie with a few friends of ours and maybe I’ll eat a Nutella crepe for dinner! I LOVE crepes! (and nutella) (maybe I like nutella more but it is so much better on a crepe)

Has anybody seen that Breakup movie with Jennifer Anniston? Kevin and I previewed it for free a few months ago. Our apartment manager works for some movie company that invites random people to view movies months before they are released to study the public’s reaction to it. Kevin and I had to fill out some survey thing saying what we thought and then we were asked afterwards to be part of a discussion (they asked about 25 people to stay and do this- I guess Kevin and I looked like we’d have a lot of input). Anyways, the ending of the movie sucked and we complained about it a lot and I heard rumors afterwards that they changed it… so now I am anxious… what is the ending like? We’ll find out someday.

1 comment:

Laclos said...

Sounds like fun but they would need to sedate me if they wanted me to sit through a movie with anyone from "friends" in it. ;-)