Thursday, December 22, 2005

Nerves

I just had to give a recorded testimony of the car accident to the adjuster of the BMW owner... I have to admit, this car thing is really working my nerves. It can make me feel so anxious. I just figure I have nothing more to lose... the car is already gone and we have no money he can take anyways... ahhhhhhhhh. It turns out both cars were totaled so now we are dealing with who's insurance claim pays for what, whos liable, etc. ahhhhhhhhhhhh.

Aside from that, my firm's Christmas party is this afternoon... I can barely wait for the holiday to be here. Kevin and I can't wait to see family and friends again- its made this last week dreadfully slow. Friday night we are celebrating our first Christmas together, before we head out Saturday for Kansas. Kevin keeps buying me gifts... I can't keep up.

2 comments:

jill m said...

i can't wait to see you!

Marie said...

I'm sorry I missed you Nik. Hope you had a good time seeing everyone. Don't worry--California would have me frazzled too.