Monday, November 28, 2005

PICTURES!!!!

Yeah! I finally got a free moment to post some pics for you all... so here you go!

First of all... a wound from soccer. haha. this almost never happens (that i actually have a bruise to show) so that is why I have to brag. Since I am a little short... I am at the perfect place to get the hard elbows of girls that run w/frailing arms... urh....
I just joined another league called South Bay Sports... in Santa Monica closer to the beach, its a winter league that plays on a small field. Its been fun, although I hate to say- my team really is't that good. Its co-ed and reminds me a lot of Prague... mostly b/c all the men are international students that prefer to speak in their native language when they play. (and they always think they are the best :)
Here is a picture of our turkey! I cooked my first one ever and it actually turned out alright. I tried cooking it in a brown bag b/c our turkey roaster pan was too big to fit in our tiny oven.
Here are our thanksgiving guests... it was a smaller dinner than Kevin and I used to, since we come from large families... but it was fun! We made way TOO much food. Pierre is on the left and Erin is on the right.
A picture of our make-shift bedroom... like our curtains... the white ones are from IKEA ($12 total) and the green one- well thats our shower curtain (we can't use it in the bathroom b/c we have those glass doors now, so I figured we'd use it since it matches our bedroom great)
And a view from our bedroom door into the living/kitchen area...
A view from the front door...

Thats it for now!

2 comments:

jill m said...

yeah....apartment pictures! you did good nikki making it feel like home! things like bed frames aren't that necessary anyways :) i love that you're a blogger now!

Marie said...

Hey there Nik! I read your post about just loving Jesus and it felt like you took the words out of my mouth and the thoughts out of my head and put them in writing (more eloquently than I ever could). I will keep your brother and friends in my thoughts, ok?