Thursday, February 08, 2007

Last day at JMKA

Today is my last day at JMKA. I am honestly sad, at least in some ways. We've had our difficulties, but we've had some great times too. I actually enjoyed the hour bus rides in the morning- it was great time to be by myself before the craziness of the day took over. I will miss my co-workers who have now become my good friends. I will miss walking around the nearby neighborhoods at lunch and sitting on the steps of random apartment complex's to read. I might miss the never ending private middle school project that always lingers on my desk... though I doubt it.

I start my new job on Monday at Klawiter... an architecture and interior design firm. I must admit, I am a little surprised that I am staying with this interiors business but... it just wasn't time to give up on it yet.

The subway and a 30 minute commute await me... but for now I am here and tears threaten to show when I think of my co-workers and how I won't get to see them everyday anymore!

1 comment:

kevin knox said...

I'm so proud of you, babe!!