Friday, April 21, 2006

LA.4


Last night Kevin and I decided to walk to the grocery store since it is only a few blocks away... and on our walk we passed a lot of people, but only one stood out... a young man that looked as though he'd walked straight out of the 80s... long dishevealed hair, torn jeans, t-shirt... sorta the rocker look... and carrying a boom box over his shoulder playing Pearl Jam. My first thought, "People still do that?" Yep... this is LA... do what you want. (we have seen this a few times but this is the first time I thought I'd write it in the blog.)

ps... did you all know that you can get cars these days with blue tooth technology so that when you are in your car and your cell phone rings... its automatically hooked up to your car speakers and all so all you do is just say "hello" and your connected? One of the architects in my office has one, along with all these other voice activated options. crazy! how do I get one of those??

No comments: