Monday, August 27, 2007

11th Hour trailer

(Leo DiCaprio climate change documentary)
We saw this film last weekend on Saturday in San Francisco. Better than Al Gore's but still not the best. Most of the film focuses on convincing you of global warming instead of offering hope. In my experience, people are far more motivated by hope than by doom. When will the environmentalists catch on? It was definitely an interesting crowd - these are the real environmentalists we hear about. I love it. I love them. I love the Bay area.

Some great quotes/thoughts from the film (sorry - i can't remember too many today):
Most people will make good decisions given their level of awareness.

The average child can identify 150 logos yet less than 10 local flowers, plants or trees.

Here is another independent/documentary type film coming soon that I really want to see:
Outsourced. It follows an American over to India as he goes to a calling center. It looks really interesting.


No comments: